You could say architecture is in our DNA – our senior architectural designer has studied blueprints since his carpenter father used to bring them home when he was a lad. Certainly our passion for property design and our understanding of quality building are inherent in all that we do.
Across domestic extensions, heritage properties – including Listed and conservation projects – and as lead designers for multiple housing developments, our sympathetic yet practical approach to design ensures our clients’ projects remain on schedule, within budget and are completed to a high standard. We work continuously in the public and private sectors and our architectural experience includes a specialism in educational buildings.
Our knowledge of Planning and Building Regulations legislation ensures our approach is realistic, achievable and compliant, without compromising the tenets of good design and a high quality finish.
We offer the following services to both public & private clients:
Planning application services
- Free no-obligation consultation
- Feasibility studies
- Measured building & site surveys
- Pre-application advice
- Preparation of planning application drawings
- 3D visualisation service
- Preparation of design & access statements
- Planning application submissions
- Monitoring planning applications
Building regulation services
- Preparation of building regulation application drawings & specifications
- Source & liaise with consultants & specialists
- Building regulation application submissions
- Monitoring building regulation submissions
- Preparation of working / construction drawings
- Preparation of the ‘schedule of works’ (pricing document)
- Overseeing tendering process
- Awarding contract & preparing industry standard contract documents (as contract administrator)
- Contract administration
- Completion meetings and certification
According to our clients’ instructions, we can administer a project build through to completion, creating and overseeing a ‘schedule of work’, recruiting the right contractors, ensuring regular site visits and managing payments as work progresses.
[random-testimonial category=”60″ limit=”1″]
On every project, our residential and commercial property sales team is able to advise on the financial implications of development, whether your vision is to extend, convert or sell-on. This enables us to support our clients by evaluating whether a project is likely to yield a return on investment, assessing a site’s suitability and ensuring contractual requirements are respected and adhered to.