Position – Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on candidate experience
Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk.
We seek an experienced Architectural Technician with drive and initiative to fulfil this exciting role within our friendly and busy design and survey department at Russen & Turner with candidates being self-motivated and looking to become a fundamental part of an established multi award-winning company.
Our broad range of work sectors include (but not limited to) Residential, Commercial and Education and we are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Architectural Technician with good design and technical skills to join our King’s Lynn office. To the right candidate, we can offer genuine opportunities to progress and develop their career.
Candidates looking to apply will need to be skilled, adaptable and capable of taking responsibility for the co-ordination of a project, with the minimum of supervision and those wishing to apply for this role must demonstrate the following:
- Hold a relevant HND qualification or higher;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant design experience with the ability to work at all design stages, e.g. Feasibility, Planning, Building Regulation and Construction;
- Be capable of acting as ‘Contract Administrator’ (overseeing on site works);
- Ability to produce working drawing with a proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and experience in using Autodesk Revit is desirable;
- Good design skills and very good technical ability is essential;
- Sound knowledge of current UK Building Regulations;
- Proficient in preparing scheduling information for tendering purposes;
- Ability to work as part of a team and be able to work on own initiative;
- Be capable of meeting strict deadlines;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Good communication skills.
If you have the required skills and experience for this role and wish to be considered in working within an award-winning company, please send your CV to email@example.com along with relevant examples of work by Wednesday 6th May 2015.