You could say architecture is in our DNA – our senior architectural designer has studied blueprints since his carpenter father used to bring them home when he was a lad. Certainly our passion for property design and our understanding of quality building are inherent in all that we do.
Across domestic extensions, heritage properties – including Listed and conservation projects – and as lead designers for multiple housing developments, our sympathetic yet practical approach to design ensures our clients’ projects remain on schedule, within budget and are completed to a high standard. We work continuously in the public and private sectors and our architectural experience includes a specialism in educational buildings.
Our knowledge of Planning and Building Regulations legislation ensures our approach is realistic, achievable and compliant, without compromising the tenets of good design and a high quality finish.
We offer the following services to both public & private clients:
Planning application services
- Free no-obligation consultation
- Feasibility studies
- Measured building & site surveys
- Pre-application advice
- Preparation of planning application drawings
- 3D visualisation service
- Preparation of design & access statements
- Planning application submissions
- Monitoring planning applications
Building regulation services
- Preparation of building regulation application drawings & specifications
- Source & liaise with consultants & specialists
- Building regulation application submissions
- Monitoring building regulation submissions
- Preparation of working / construction drawings
- Preparation of the ‘schedule of works’ (pricing document)
- Overseeing tendering process
- Awarding contract & preparing industry standard contract documents (as contract administrator)
- Contract administration
- Completion meetings and certification
According to our clients’ instructions, we can administer a project build through to completion, creating and overseeing a ‘schedule of work’, recruiting the right contractors, ensuring regular site visits and managing payments as work progresses.
Your willingness to listen carefully and to work with us from the outset, to produce such a superb end result is greatly appreciated"
On every project, our residential and commercial property sales team is able to advise on the financial implications of development, whether your vision is to extend, convert or sell-on. This enables us to support our clients by evaluating whether a project is likely to yield a return on investment, assessing a site’s suitability and ensuring contractual requirements are respected and adhered to.